Buy 7 pairs and get the 8th pair free! Email us to get a great deal on bulk orders!
The Against U2 sets a new standard for rowing shoes, providing all you need to dominate in a race.
Designed by athletes for athletes, it combines expertise in rowing with the technical production processes typical of sports shoes. Hand made in Italy, Against rowing shoes are designed and manufactured for long lasting durability.
- Made from breathable, abrasion resistant materials
- Three velcro straps to firmly secure the shoe to your foot
- Premium breathable, hydrophilic internal lining for quick drying
- Aging-resistant nylon outsole for high-performance racing rowing with optimal flex characteristics.
- High-quality, exchangeable screw insert from the motocross sport with optimal connection to the stemming board, suitable for all common stiffening boards (standard hole spacing)
- Handmade shoes of Italian production with high quality materials and extremely long durability, developed by former professional race riders.
- Optimal side guidance of the foot with high heel measure with minimal weight (approx. 300g per shoe)
- Safety heel cord, central Velcro® leash according to FISA regulations, tensile strength up to 3,000 N.
- 3-fold Velcro fastener high quality with stainless steel deflection eyelets
- available as an accessory: removable ERGAL clasp made of aluminum for locking in new GHOST change-over clamping system
- Breathable shoe cover with inner padding for maximum comfort while maintaining strength and durability under load
- Available in sizes 39 to 50
EU39, EU40, EU41, EU42, EU43, EU44, EU45, EU46, EU47, EU48, EU49, EU50
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.