Pre-Order special, save $50, ends August 31, 2020. Units will be delivered before September 30, 2020.
Available Now! Please specify preferred bumper colour in notes at checkout.
The ActiveFlow is a new addition to our range. It is a cost effective and easy to use performance monitor which can display stroke rate (from an internal accelerometer), time, stroke count, and Check (rate compensated). You can also programme workouts on the unit and recall data from recorded pieces. It is powered by three AAA batteries to give a long battery life.
Custom Backlit Display
To maximise its size we tooled our own display on which you can view two or four data fields and quickly configure, and save, screens to suit different activities. You can create up to four screen layouts under each of the headings ‘Training’ and ‘Racing’.
Each field can be set to show any parameter, or be left blank, and they can all be reversed to highlight key metrics.
You can display
- Stroke rate (from the internal accelerometer)
- Stroke count
- Check (rate adjusted)
Both simple and complex workouts can be set up and stored on your ActiveFlow, and the key features are:
• You can programme both work and rest periods in strokes, or time.
• Workouts can have delayed timing starts both on initial start-up and at the end of rest periods.
• You can set ‘undefined length’ rest periods in workouts to accommodate factors such as river traffic, having to turn, etc.
• Standing start pieces begin when the ActiveFlow senses the first boat movement. The display then flashes when it sees you ‘wind down’ at the end of a piece, or the end of a race, and if you press the main button within 20 seconds the timer jumps back to the time it saw you wind down.
• You can set up to fifteen custom workouts and six of these can be stored in a smaller Favourite’s menu for easy access.
• You can also specify a target range within workouts for stroke rate and the unit will highlight when you are outside the set range.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.